The yard got fixed up this week. It was graded, and sod and plants were put in. We were impressed with how quickly the landscaping crew worked and what a good job they did. We are excited that they planted two pindo palm trees for us. I've always wanted a palm tree in our yard! We also had them put in hydrangeas and azaleas, two of my favorite flowering shrubs, along with a crepe myrtle. There are some other plants, too, but I don't know what they are.
On the interior, we're still waiting for the flooring to be completed. The tile guy seems to be very slow. He's been working on the tile for over a week and it's not completed yet; I really don't understand why it's taking him so long, because we don't have a whole lot of space being tiled. After the tile is finished, I suppose they can then put in the rest of the flooring (hopefully) and also the bathroom fixtures. Then the remaining lights need to be hung and the screens installed on the back porches, and I think that's it!
The progress that's been made can be seen on a slideshow we continually update on photoshop.com. It has kind of turned into a photojournal of the whole process. I'll put in a link.
http://www.photoshop.com/accounts/363f8c48030648d1b8646795edcdba3a/px-assets/72ce4441081a42c0a027240bb8588181
No comments:
Post a Comment