Welcome to the Haborak family's blog. We thought this would be a great way to keep in touch. We hope you enjoy seeing what we're up to and look forward to hearing from you!

Monday, January 18, 2010

A Few Thoughts from Jackson - Chores

I hate chores. When your mom makes you fold clothes that aren't yours, I don't like it. Because they're not mine. I fold my clothes, but a lot of times I don't like folding other people's. Because they can do it. But my mom says, "We're a family and we help each other." I hate all chores, especially folding and vacuuming and putting stuff away. My room doesn't have any clothes on the floor. And it is clean.

1 comment:

rh said...

I am glad your room is nice and tidy, with no clothes on the floor. I have seen your room when you have clothes on the floor. Yuk! It is messy!